Easily keep track of your staff performance.
Continuously providing top-shelf service is demanding and hard to track, but still something you need to do.
Having your establishment equipped with a wireless calling system is sure to ease the pressure from you and your staff so that you can focus more on delivering that excellent service at any time of the day or night.
By connecting the USB Receiver to your computer and running the BellMe software you are able to record the times when a call button was pressed and how long it took your staff to respond to it.
In order to capture accurate information, your PC needs to be switched on with the software open at all times. The USB Receiver works best with 3-Key Buttons or Integrated Call & Cancel Buttons as it does not record the response time if Single Key Cancel buttons are used.
Easily extract the history of calls to excel for record-keeping.
A few benefits worth mentioning:
- Easy Record-Keeping
- Easily extract the history of calls to an excel file
- Save and print for record-keeping
- Have peace of mind knowing you can see how staff perform at a glance
- Easy self-installation
- Simply connect the device to your computer and download the software
- No cables or wires needed
- Hassle-free “plug & play” setup
- Receive the device ready to use
- Already programmed and tested
- Network independent
- Works via Radio Frequency
- Wi-Fi is not needed or interfered with
- The button works independently from any network coverage
- Purchase the button once-off
- There are R0.00 monthly/yearly fees
- Keep your monthly budget untouched while keeping up to date with staff performance
- 2-Year warranty
- Providing control with a durable device
- Ensuring a reliable, long-lasting solution
What you get:
- 1 x USB Receiver
- Range: 100-150m
- Radio Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Capacity: 99 Transmitters
- Dimensions: 535 x 158 x 40mm
- Warranty: 2-Years
Recommended products that can be used with this call button:
- 3-Key Buttons
- Integrated Call & Cancel Buttons
- Wristwatch Receiver
- Display Panel Receiver
- Signal Repeater
Reporting Software Walkthrough